Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Sabudaana khichdi recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sabudaana khichdi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudaana khichdi recipe. To cook sabudaana khichdi you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Sabudaana khichdi:
- You need 1 cup of sabudaana (Tapioca pearls).
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanuts.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- Take 1 of large boiled potato.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves (curry patta).
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds (jeera).
- You need 1 tsp of rock salt (saindha namak).
- You need 2 of green chillies (hari mirch).
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chopped (adrak).
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide of Few grapes for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sabudaana khichdi:
- Wash sabudaana and soak sabudaana in a water bowl for 2 hours untill softened..
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds, ginger, curry leaves, greenchilles saute for a minute and then add boiled potato cubes saute for 2 minutes. Add salt mix well..
- Add soaked sabudana, peanuts stir well for 5 minutes. Flame off..
- Squeeze lemon juice, coriander leaves and grapes or pomegranate (optional)..
- Serve with yogurt or chutney..
Tapioca khichdi is great for breakfast or as a snack and it tastes delicious. Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts. Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast. Sago Khichadi – Indian Fasting Food. Sabudana (Tapioca Pearls) Khichdi is a common fasting food of India.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sabudaana khichdi makes your day cheerful.