Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Quick Chocolate Brownies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Quick Chocolate Brownies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chocolate brownies recipe. You can cook quick chocolate brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Quick Chocolate Brownies:
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 2/3 cups of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of hot chocolate powder (or cocoa powder).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Quick Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180’C..
- Lightly coat a 12-hole brownie or muffin pan with butter or cooking spray..
- Cream the sugar, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until well combined..
- In a separate bowl whisk and sift the dry ingredients..
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture one tablespoon at a time until well combined..
- Scoop into the pan and bake for 10-15 minutes..
- Do not over bake, just until the tops are starting to set..
- Let cool in the pan completely before removing from the pan…. but take out one to taste while you wait..
- Alternatively: Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips with the dry ingredients for extra chocolate taste..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Quick Chocolate Brownies makes your day joyful.