Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Greek Chicken Gyro recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Greek Chicken Gyro recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek chicken gyro recipe. To make greek chicken gyro you need 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Greek Chicken Gyro:
- Use 500 g of chicken breast.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Provide 1.5 of large garlic cloves, minced (~ 3 tsp).
- Get 0.5 tbsp of vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar).
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide of Salad (optional).
- Get 1.5 of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1.5 of diced cucumber.
- Prepare 0.25 of chopped red onion.
- Use Dash of fresh parsley leaves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Take of To serve.
- Use of Tzatziki dip (store bought).
- Take 2-3 of pita bread.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Greek Chicken Gyro:
Greek Chicken Gyro, a healthy alternative to the classic Greek gyro you'd find at Greek festivals around the world. We love a delicious gyro (pronounced: yee-roh). These Greek Chicken Gyros are easy, flavourful and healthy. Pita wraps filled with juicy marinated chicken, tzatziki When it comes to Greek food, chicken gyro sandwiches are a crowd favourite. Greek Chicken Gyros, chicken breasts marinated in a fresh yogurt, garlic, and lemon marinade.
Recipe : Greek Chicken Gyro
Eating healthy is something all of us would like to accomplish, although it might be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the ideal food choices. Eating healthy is about what you consume, which makes the decisions very critical to your results.
you ought to consume 6 oz of grains every day. To try it, you can eat 3 oz of whole grain cereals, breads, pasta, rice, crackers, or lunch. You may find an oz of grains in one slice of bread, or one slice of cereal.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Greek Chicken Gyro makes your day joyful.