What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Kung Pao Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kung Pao Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kung pao chicken recipe. You can have kung pao chicken using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Kung Pao Chicken:
- You need of For marination:.
- Prepare 300 grams of Boneless chicken, cut into small pieces/strips.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Maida.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Whole Black Peppercorns, freshly crushed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get of For Kung Pao Chicken:.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or sesame oil.
- You need 2 of Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens), chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Onion Cubed.
- Get 1/4 cup of Roasted Peanuts.
- You need 2-3 of Dry Red Chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger & Garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chili sauce/ hot sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get 1 teaspoons of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Kung Pao Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with marination ingredients and set aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a Pan and once it's piping hot, add marinated chicken and deep fry/ Stir fry until it till it's well cooked and browned. Keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, chopped ginger,garlic, roasted peanuts, red chillies, cubed onions and sautee for 2 mins..
- Then add all the sauces, vinegar. Mix 1 tbsp corn flour in 2 tbsp water and pour it to the sauce mixture. Cook it for a minute..
- Put the already fried chicken pieces into the pan and mix well until the sauces are absorbed into the chicken..
- Toss it well and garnish it with Spring onions, sesame seeds and enjoy it with any fried rice..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Kung Pao Chicken turns your day joyful.