What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Sharab el toot: blackberry syrup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sharab el toot: blackberry syrup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sharab el toot: blackberry syrup recipe. You can have sharab el toot: blackberry syrup using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Sharab el toot: blackberry syrup:
- Use 1 kg of ripe mulberries.
- Provide 4 cups of sugar.
- Get 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Sharab el toot: blackberry syrup:
- Put the mulberries in a muslin bag and press the juice into a bowl. Wear rubber gloves as the juice stains the hands. Discard the residues in the bag. Alternatively, you can use a food processor to blend the mulberries. Once blended, pour the mixture in a bowl through a fine sieve to collect only the juice. Discard the residues..
- Pour the juice in a pot over high heat. Add the sugar and leave to boil while stirring. Remove foam as it appears on the surface..
- Add the lemon juice and let the syrup boil for a few minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- For storage, pour the syrup in glass bottles and close tightly. Once opened for use, the bottles should be stored in the refrigerator..
- To serve, dissolve 2-3 tablespoons of mulberry syrup in a glass of cold water and serve with ice cubes..
I too adore sharab el-toot, and other than the one that is given to me from Lebanon I can't seem to find a good sharab el-toot anymore! The syrup that is available says "toot", but in reality it is blackberry syrup. Sharab el Toot (Mulberry Syrup) Bekaa Kafra. Sharab el Ramman ( Grenadine Drink ) Bekaa Kafra. I love to eat the wild ones in Lebanon and there is a famous drink there called "sharab el-toot" made with the syrup from mulberries: to die for!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sharab el toot: blackberry syrup makes your day joyful.