Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Aromatic Mulled Wine recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Aromatic Mulled Wine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aromatic mulled wine recipe. To cook aromatic mulled wine you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Aromatic Mulled Wine:
- Use 1 of bottle red or white wine (750ml).
- Get 1 of orange or 3 clementines.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 1 of old vanilla pod (seeds used in another recipe).
- You need 1 tsp of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 of handful of dried sour cherries.
- Get 3 of star anis.
- Provide 1 pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 of shot rum.
- Take 2 of or 3 mixed berries tea bags (or other fruity teas).
- Provide 1 of sweetener.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Aromatic Mulled Wine:
- Pour wine in a medium sized pot over medium low heat.
- Juice and zest orange or clementines and add to the pot as well as cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, dried cherries, nutmeg, ginger and star anis.
- Bring mixture to a very gentle boil and simmer for about 15 minutes then take off heat. At this point you could add a few tablespoons water if flavors are too strong.
- Add tea bags, sweetener and rum. Leave a few minutes to infuse then strain mixture discarding solids (but keep rehidrated cherries). Serve immediately.
This recipe has a little rum added at the end for a bit of a kick! Summer's floral rosés and icy gin and tonics give way to cold-weather staples like aromatic mulled wine and hot toddies, heavy on the whiskey. Mulled wine jelly sweets are a great gift, or after dinner treat. Discover Jamie's ultimate recipes for all the festive classics in Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook , on sale now. And take a look at our Christmas hub for ideas for everything from cocktails and edible gifts, to special diet recipes and tasty leftovers.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Aromatic Mulled Wine makes your day joyful.