What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum Patty recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum Patty recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum patty recipe. You can cook ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum patty using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum Patty:
- Take of For Buns;.
- Get 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ragi Flour (Finger Millet).
- Take 1/2 cup of Oat flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds (Til seeds).
- Take 3/4 cup of luke warm milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Take 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- Use to taste of Salt,.
- Get 2 tablespoon of white butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Provide of Ingredients for the Patty.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potato big size.
- Prepare 1 of fresh plum chopped.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 8-10 leaves of spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soaked sago ( sabudana.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need 1 sprig of green garlic.
- Provide 4 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 3-4 of lettuce leaves.
- Get 4 of cheese slices.
- Get 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper and chilly.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum Patty:
- In a bowl take 3/4 cup of warm milk, add in the sugar and yeast to the water and stir well. Keep aside for 10 mins to frothy..
- In a large bowl; add in the whole wheat flour, the oat flour, sesame seeds, and some salt to taste. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Next slowly add in the yeast water, melted butter and the honey and knead until all the flour is combined..
- Coat the dough with a tablespoon of olive oil. Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place until doubled in size, about 2 hours..
- We will first preheat the oven to 180°C. Make sure the oven is preheated for at least 10 minutes..
- Now bake these buns at 180° in preheated oven for 10-15 min. Take them out and cover with kitchen towel, let it cool..
- For patty; Take every ingredients of patty in a bowl mix well, make the patties out of it and shallow fry in a pan till golden brown colour..
- Cut the buns into half and roast in hot pan with butter, apply some mayonnaise, cheese slice, cucumber, onion, lettuce and finally the patty. Serve this healthy burger to your kids..
Vada is a spicy potato mixture coated with gram flour batter and deep fried. This is a very popular dish for people in Mumbai, it's often sold by road side vendors. Dip the potato patties into the batter one at a time, making sure the patties are completely covered by the batter. Sweet potatoes are a bit too starchy for my husband and me. But sweet potatoes do have some benefits, and my kids really like these patties – they are one of their favorite side dishes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Ragi, oat buns with sweet potato, plum Patty makes your day cheerful.