What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Gluten free flapjacks recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Gluten free flapjacks recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free flapjacks recipe. To cook gluten free flapjacks you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Gluten free flapjacks:
- You need 170 g of Unsalted Butter.
- Provide 110 g of Unrefined Demerara Sugar.
- Prepare 55 g of Golden Syrup.
- Take 225 g of Gluten Free Porridge Oats.
- Use of Utensils.
- Prepare 30 of x 18.5cm / 13"x 7.5" Tin.
- You need of Saucepan.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Gluten free flapjacks:
- Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C, 375°F or gas mark 5). Lightly grease a shallow tin measuring approximately 30 cm x 18.5 cm or 13in x 7.5 in..
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Weigh out the sugar, then weigh the syrup by spooning it on top of the sugar. Add this to the melted butter and heat through to slightly dissolve the sugar..
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the oats. Spread the mixture in the tin and pat down to make sure it is even. Bake for 20- 30 minutes until just golden brown..
- Be careful not to over bake it as it will make the flapjacks too hard and crunchy. As soon as you take them out of the oven cut them into bars and leave in the tin to cool..
We only use completely gluten-free ingredients to develop each inventive flavour. A crispy and delicious bar full of oat flakes, which are the best natural source of energy. Contains carefully selected fruit or nuts. The easiest flapjacks, which are chewy, crumbly and full of flavor. They're perfect for breakfast, to crumble over.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Gluten free flapjacks makes your day joyful.