Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Plum cake with plum jam recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Plum cake with plum jam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plum cake with plum jam recipe. You can cook plum cake with plum jam using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Plum cake with plum jam:
- You need of For cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4-5 of plums (peeled and de-seeded).
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide of For Jam.
- Prepare 10-12 of plums.
- Provide 1.5 cups of sugar.
- Provide 0.5 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Plum cake with plum jam:
- FOR CAKE: beat sugar and butter until light. Add eggs one by one and beat..
- In another bowl, sift baking powder and all purpose flour together. Add it to the butter, sugar and eggs mixture gradually whisking and combining it. Beat until a fine batter is formed. If it is too thick, milk can be added for desired consistency..
- Grease baking dish. Pour the batter and line plums cut in wedges on the top. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 35 minutes (or according to your settings of oven, mine took around 36 mins.).
- While the cake bakes. Prepare the jam and cool it down. FOR JAM. Actually i didn't used any ingredient for setting the jam, but it worked well if you use seeds while cooking (i read it in a cook book), so cooking your plums with seeds in it actually helps..
- Heat a pan or wok add half cut plums to it, add half a cup of water and give it a boil. Add sugar and stir continuously. Add half a cup of water again and stir. Cook over medium heat until it thickens (and its skin is almost dissolved) Switch off the heat and remove the seeds and let it cool down. Store it in a jar..
- Cake out from the oven. Pour the jam. Serve.
Remove the pan from the heat and add plums, cut side down, into the syrup. egg, powdered sugar, plum jam, vanilla essence, butter, cake flour. Cardamom Cake with Mulled Wine JamKaren's Kitchen Stories. Chicken Breasts with Plum Sauce, Grilled Plums and Summer VegesBinky's Culinary Carnival. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, brown sugar, ginger and. Fresh Plums look so pretty sitting on top of a cake. You may think that plums, when cut in half, would dry out during baking but the opposite is true.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Plum cake with plum jam makes your day cheerful.