What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Almond and walnut granola recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Almond and walnut granola recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond and walnut granola recipe. To make almond and walnut granola you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Almond and walnut granola:
- Use 350 g of porridge oats.
- Provide 100 g of pinhead oats.
- You need 200 g of light brown sugar.
- Provide 200 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 3 tbsps of golden syrup/or honey.
- Use 100 g of whole almonds.
- Provide 100 g of crushed walnuts.
- Use 100 g of dried raisins.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- You need of Spray for baking pan.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Almond and walnut granola:
- Mix oats nuts raisins and salt in a large bowl.
- In a pot melt butter syrup and sugar slowly.
- Add sugar mix to the oats mix well.
- Bake in oven 180°C for 25/30 minutes checking and stirring every 5 minutes until toasted.
- Allow to cool then put in an airtight jar.
Homemade granola, with toasted almonds, coconut, and oats, is perfect for sprinkling on yogurt or just snacking on by the handful. Combine toasted almonds with oats, coconut and cinnamon. Blend honey with oil and drizzle over almond-oat mixture, tossing to mix well. Almonds also contain a mixture of fat, fiber, and protein, all of which keep you satiated and can prevent overeating. Buckwheat groats are the hulled seeds of Granola is very versatile and can be made with a variety of different types of nuts and dried fruit.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Almond and walnut granola turns your day joyful.