What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete Mango Lassi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mango Lassi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango lassi recipe. To make mango lassi you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Mango Lassi:
- Get 1 of mango, ripe.
- Get 1 cup (250 ml) of plain yoghurt (natural or skyr).
- Use 0.5 cup (125 ml) of milk.
- Use 4 of tsps sugar or honey.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of cinnamon or cardamom.
- Prepare of ice cubes (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Mango Lassi:
- Peel the mango and cut it into cubes. Place in the blender..
- Add yoghurt, milk, honey/sugar and cinnamon/cardamom. Mix until smooth and well blended (about 2 minutes)..
- Taste and adjust the flavour by adding more yoghurt to make it more creamy, honey to make it more sweet or cinnamon for a stronger taste..
- If you want a more milkshake consistency, either blend in some ice as well or serve over ice cubes..
- The mango lassi can be stored in the fridge for up to 24h..
Presenting Mango Lassi, the one true royal drink straight from Delishland. Natural sweetness of the mango intermingles with the subtle tartness of unsweetened yogurt, to create this utterly delectable and soothing drink. If this is not heaven, what is? World over, Mango Lassi is one of the most popular drinks found on all Indian restaurant menus. To peel the mango, cut away the fatter sides from the stone, then cut cross-hatches in the flesh, turn inside out so the cubes stick out, and scoop into a blender with a sharp teaspoon.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mango Lassi makes your day cheerful.