Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Baked Bhakawadi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Baked Bhakawadi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bhakawadi recipe. You can cook baked bhakawadi using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Baked Bhakawadi:
- Use of For the dough.
- Provide 2 cups of besan.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For filling.
- You need 1/4 cup of dalia dal.
- Use 1 tbsp of khuskhus roasted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds roasted.
- Get 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut roasted.
- Provide 1 tbsp of peanuts roasted.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of saunf roasted.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of zeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dhania powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered suhar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of thick imli chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchoor powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Baked Bhakawadi:
- Combine the ingredients for the dough and make a firm dough. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes..
- In a grinder jar combine all the filling ingredients except imli pulp and oil and grind well. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the imli pulp and oil. Mix well..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out to get thin chapati. Spread some imli chutney all over and sprinkle a good amount of the prepared ing. Press down with the rolling pin lightly. Roll the dough gently to get a long thin log. Secure the edges by pressing down. Cut into equal sized pieces..
- Place the small bhakarwadis on a baking tray. Brush the top with some oil and bake them in the oven at 230°C for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake again at 180°C for another 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
Your favorite tea time snack is now available healthy – the baked version. See great recipes for Bhakarwadi, Aloo Bhakarwadi too! Bhakarwadi Maharashtrian Snack Recipe – Know how to make Bhakarwadi recipe, ingredients, method of preparation, tips and more related recipes here. Bhakarwadi Recipe Video – Baked – Healthier Version – Indian Vegetarian Recipes by Bhavna. Bhakarwadi Recipe Video – Baked – Healthier Version – Indian Vegetarian Recipes by Bhavna.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baked Bhakawadi turns your day joyful.