What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Pindi chole recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pindi chole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pindi chole recipe. To cook pindi chole you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Pindi chole:
- Use 1 cup of chole.
- Take 2-3 of Tea bags.
- Get 2-3 Pcs of Dry goose beery.
- Use As needed of Whole garam masala tie in one musline cloth.
- Get 3 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 4-5 of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of Pindi Chole masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Prepare to taste of Chaat masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pindi chole:
- Soak chick peas 8-10 hrs than in the morning wash again nicely than put in pressure cooker, add water, add salt, tea bags and whole garam masala packet and dry goose berry also,whistle it at least 7-8 cook till it’s nicely soft..
- In one pan add oil,cumin and asfotedia and 2-3 curry leaves than finely chopped onion, once onion become golden brown then add ggc paste and red chilli powder, black salt and pindi masala than add finely chopped tomatoes cook nicely once oil comes out add chick peas and mix nicely and after 5-10 mins than add leftover chick pea water if you need more water add hot water and boil 10-15 mins !.
- Than garnish with coriander,jeera powder, Chana masala,sautéd onion and capsicum. You can serve with your hot favorite bread..
Pindi Chole Recipe – How To Make Authentic Punjabi Dhaba Food In Your Kitchen with Home Made Chana Masala. After having experimented with many different recipes. Amritsari Pindi Chole Masala or Chana Masala is one of the most popular North Indian vegetarian curry. This famous chole masala is boiled with tea which adds a distinctive colour and flavour to it. Pindi chole is one of the easiest chickpea recipes with full of flavors.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pindi chole turns your day cheerful.