Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Beetroot poriyal by @Radikalkitchen recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Beetroot poriyal by @Radikalkitchen recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot poriyal by @radikalkitchen recipe. To cook beetroot poriyal by @radikalkitchen you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Beetroot poriyal by @Radikalkitchen:
- Prepare 500 g of Beetroot, chopped into small pieces.
- Take 4 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Urad Dal (soak in 2 Tbsp. water for 20 min).
- Get 11/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies, slit into half.
- Use 10-12 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Beetroot poriyal by @Radikalkitchen:
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Once the oil is hot, add urad dal,, mustard seeds, let them crackle for a few seconds..
- Add green chilli, ginger and curry leaves and cook for another few seconds..
- Now add the beetroots. Mix well. Add the salt. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes. The beetroots should be cooked al dente..
- Add desiccated coconut and mix well..
I prepare this poriyal often in my house. It is a very simple stir fry which goes well with rice. Today we will learn how to make beetroot stir fry/poriyal following this easy recipe. Beetroot Poriyal (Beetroot Palya) Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). It is an authentic South Indian style beetroot curry which essentially involves sauteing beetroot pieces along with curry leaves, urad dal, chana dal, green chillies, garlic and onion in oil and has crunchy texture of red beet.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Beetroot poriyal by @Radikalkitchen makes your day joyful.