What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Fruit cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Fruit cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. To cook fruit cake you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Fruit cake:
- Use 200 g of flour.
- Get 100 g of blue band.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- You need 50 g of Sultanas.
- Get 50 g of Baking powder.
- Provide 50 g of Icing sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Fruit cake:
- Put sugar and blue band in a bowl.. Stir continuously until the yellow colour disappear.. Until it's white.
- Add the flour and baking powder.stir continuously.
- Add the eggs and stir until it is fine.
- Smear blue band in a baking sheet… Put a pinch of flour in the baking sheet and smear.
- Put the mixture in the baking sheet making sure that it's well based in the baking sheet.
- Put it in the oven at a temperature of 150 degrees for 1hr 30 min.
- Test the cake using a dried knife… If there is no wet mixture… The cake is ready.
This fruitcake is our family's favorite. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from. Perfect for everything from afternoon tea to a snack. Take several days to make your cake or cakes. prepare the nuts and fruits, pour the liquor to be used over them, and let the mixture stand well covered for two or three days. Find fruit cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fruit cake makes your day cheerful.