What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Milk Chocolate recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Milk Chocolate recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk chocolate recipe. You can have milk chocolate using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Milk Chocolate:
- Use 75 gm of Butter.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Powder sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Milk Powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Milk Chocolate:
- Take a bowl add water boil it then put another big bowl on it..
- Add butter in upper bowl and melt it on medium flame..
- Add sugar mix it well..
- Add milk powder mix it well and low the flame..
- Add cocoa powder mix it well and cook for 1min on low flame..
- Transfer the chocolate in silicon mould and put it in refrigerator for 1-2hours..
- Homemade Milk chocolate without cocoa butter is ready to serve..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Milk Chocolate turns your day cheerful.