Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Mango lassi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mango lassi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango lassi recipe. You can have mango lassi using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Mango lassi:
- Take 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped very ripe mango or a cup of canned mango pulp.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of honey or sugar, more or less to taste.
- Use 1 dash of ground cardamom (optional).
- Use of Ice (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Mango lassi:
- Put mango, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes. If you want a more milkshake consistency either blend in some ice as well or serve over ice cubes..
- The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours..
You can use your favorite kind of yogurt, from low-fat plain to thick Greek yogurt. Presenting Mango Lassi, the one true royal drink straight from Delishland. Natural sweetness of the mango intermingles with the subtle tartness of unsweetened yogurt, to create this utterly delectable and soothing drink. If this is not heaven, what is? World over, Mango Lassi is one of the most popular drinks found on all Indian restaurant menus.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mango lassi turns your day cheerful.