What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe. To make pepperoni pizza pasta bake you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Pepperoni pizza pasta bake:
- Provide 16 oz of dry rigatoni pasta.
- Provide 1 can (28 oz) of peeled San marzno tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (28 Oz) of tomato puree.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- Provide of Mozzarella shredded cheese divided.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Basil.
- Take of Oregon.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Provide of Garlic powder or Minced garlic.
- Prepare of 2 cups chicken stock for making in an instant pot only and one cup of water.
- You need of For seasoning they are made to taste a pinch of this a dash of that.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Pepperoni pizza pasta bake:
- Cook rigatoni’s pasta to box Directions..
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese and pepperoni and add the rigatoni pasta,mix… then spary a 13×9 baking dish. pour pasta mixture in baking dish…. crush the tomatoes before topping with some cheese cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts..
- NOTES- the tomatoes need to be crushed, I made mine in an pressure cooker so iam not sure where you crush them but you don’t want big tomatoes).
- For cooking in the instant pot- add all ingredient except the cheese and pepperoni… cook for 6 mins under pressure. Spary a 13×9 baking dish After you release the pressure mix it and crush the tomatoes and remove any pasta that burned and stuck to the bottom then add the pasta mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts. top with pepperoni and cheese cook in the oven uncovered at 400 till the pepperoni is done and cheese has melted. This won’t take long as the cheese melts as you put it on just want to brown it some..
- Sever with salad or garlic bread.
- I didn’t have chicken broth so I used 2 bouillon cubes with 2 cups of water..
- Notes- my pasta burned and stuck to the bottom. I recommend not doing this in an instant pot or pressure cooker. My pictures look different because my pressure cooker as an air fryer lid as well so I didn’t need to put mine in the oven, if anyone was wondering why mine looks so different..
What kid doesn't love pepperoni pizza, right? And this has all the normal flavors of a classic, simple, kid-friendly pepperoni pizza, but with pasta instead. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake is a quick and easy meal that makes TWO generous servings. But the best part is, you can easily double or even triple this recipe to feed your whole crowd! This delicious and easy recipe will be a hit with your pickiest eaters.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pepperoni pizza pasta bake makes your day joyful.