Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Mango Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mango Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango strawberry yogurt parfaits recipe. You can cook mango strawberry yogurt parfaits using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Mango Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits:
- Get 1 cup of strawberries cut into cubed.
- Get 3/4 cup of mango peeled and cubed.
- Get 2 tsp of honey or maple syrup.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped almonds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Mango Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits:
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, mango and honey. Prepare two serving glasses. Using a spoon, layer 1/3 cup fruit mixture then 1/4 cup yogurt and again 1/3 cup fruit mixture in each glass. Sprinkle with slivered almonds and serve immediately..
Browse hundreds of clean eating, gluten-free, vegan and regular recipes, fitness tips and general advice on how to live a healthy, nutritious and active lifestyle! From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, lovewithrecipe.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for! Peel mango and dice into small, bite-sized pieces. In a small bowl mix together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and honey.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mango Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits makes your day cheerful.