Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Raw vegetable pasta recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Raw vegetable pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw vegetable pasta recipe. You can have raw vegetable pasta using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Raw vegetable pasta:
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of sweet potato.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Provide 2 of gherkin, finely diced.
- You need 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- Use 1/4 of red onion, finely diced.
- Provide 1/2 of avocado, diced.
- Use of mayonnaise:.
- Provide 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Use 1/2 of garlic clove.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Take of sauce:.
- Use 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get of sml drizzle red wine vinegar.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Raw vegetable pasta:
- On a high flame, roast the capsicum so skin blisters but make sure centre is still raw. Set aside to cool. (Adds smokey flavour).
- In a food processor, blitz the mayonnaise ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and clean food processor..
- Roughly cut the blistered capsicum, remove seeds and put into food processor, skin included, along with the other sauce ingredients. Blitz until smooth, add more oil if needed..
- Pour through a fine strainer to remove lumps..
- With a spiral cutter, cut the cucumber, potato and carrot into pasta. Place evenly over the bench. With paper towels, pat the veggies dry. Or as dry as you can get them. VERY important..
- Now add the pasta along with the remaining ingredients to the mayonnaise and gently toss to coat..
- Serve with the capsicum sauce..
- Note: I keep the skins on the vegetables on, it helps keep them together. Just give them a good crub..
Using a World Cuisine Spiraliser, here I demonstrate how to make pasta from a raw jicama. Regular pasta is a definite no-go (who would want to eat uncooked noodles anyway?), but it is possible to. For the pasta: use any wide, fairly long vegetable – zucchini is the perfect example – and slice it on your spiral slicer or mandoline, into noodles. Raw foods are fresh, delicious, healthy and low-calorie so learn some easy raw vegan recipes that These raw vegan food recipes are some of the easiest and most fool-proof. Pasta is a type of food typically made from an unleavened dough of wheat flour mixed with water or eggs, and formed into sheets or other shapes, then cooked by boiling or baking.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Raw vegetable pasta makes your day joyful.