What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Cumin,Tumeric rice#4weeks challenge recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cumin,Tumeric rice#4weeks challenge recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin,tumeric rice#4weeks challenge recipe. To make cumin,tumeric rice#4weeks challenge you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Cumin,Tumeric rice#4weeks challenge:
- Provide 2 cups of rice.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of tumeric.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Cumin,Tumeric rice#4weeks challenge:
- In a medium pot roast the cumin seeds for 1 min,Add tumeric, Add washed n dried rice and mix well..
- Add oil and salt n stir inn..
- Add water and bring to a boil over medium heat until water reduces to rice level..
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer until all liquid dries.Remove from heat and keep covered for 10 mins before you fluff..
- Serve and enjoy..
New research is revealing dozens of potential medicinal properties for the spice. Here's what you need to know. The turmeric rice is super simple to make – it starts with brown rice cooked in chicken broth, then you add butter and turmeric, and season with salt and pepper. This is an easy dish to bring together. Turmeric is a member of the ginger family which is native to India and other South Asian countries.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Cumin,Tumeric rice#4weeks challenge makes your day cheerful.