Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Gobhi Pulav recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Gobhi Pulav recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi pulav recipe. You can have gobhi pulav using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Gobhi Pulav:
- Take 1 glass of rice (soaked for 15 minutes).
- Use 1 of small Cauliflower.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Use 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Oil or ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Gobhi Pulav:
- Wash and cut the vegetables..
- Take a pressure cooker heat oil in it. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Add onion when it becomes translucent add all the vegetables. Cook it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add all the masala. Mix it well..
- Add soaked rice and 1 3/4 glass water. Add lemon juice. Close the lid of pressure cooker. Cook it only for 1 whistle..
- Turn off the flame. Open the lid. Transfer it in serving bowls. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with raita or any curry..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Gobhi Pulav makes your day joyful.