What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to open-faced tilapia sandwich recipe. To cook open-faced tilapia sandwich you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich:
- Use 2 slice of french loaf.
- Prepare 4 oz of tilapia.
- Provide 1 1/2 oz of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of tomato.
- Take 2 slice of yellow pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Take 1 1/2 slice of onion.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
- Take 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Rub tilapia with cayenne pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Add to frying pan and cook until at least 150°F..
- Wash veggies. Slice two rings of yellow pepper, 4 slices of tomato, and 2 slices of onion. Cut 1 slice of onion in half, and set half aside..
- Spread butter across bread. Cover butter with pepperjack cheese, top with tomato slices, yellow pepper, and onion rings..
- Remove tilapia from frying pan. Set on top of veggies, and place in oven for 12-14 minutes..
- Combine mayonaisse, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, relish, and 1/2 slice of diced onion. Mix together and serve on the side of sandwich..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich turns your day joyful.