What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 2 of whole wheat tortillas.
- Use 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Get 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of pineapple.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Provide 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fat free ranch.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and cumin. Add to frying pan and cook until 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice and combine in mixing bowl with pineapple..
- In small bowl, combine Carribean-Jerk sauce and ranch. Whisk together..
- When chicken is done, shred and add to mixing bowl. Stir in shredded cheddar, and half the jerky ranch..
- In center of tortillas, add chicken/veggie mix. Wrap tortillas closed, and place in buttered pan. Pour remaining sauce on top, and finish with pepperjack cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas turns your day joyful.