Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Kheera Paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Kheera Paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kheera paratha recipe. To cook kheera paratha you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Kheera Paratha:
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 of cucumber(kheera).
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Kheera Paratha:
- Wash and peel off cucumber..
- Grate the cucumber..
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, grated cucumber, all above spices, oil and onion. Mix well..
- Make the dough soft. Add little water if needed. Take small portion and make balls. press it..
- Dust with dry flour. Roll it with the help of rolling pin..
- Heat a tawa, place raw paratha on it. Fry paratha on both the sides with oil till golden brown and crispy on medium to high flame. Kheera paratha us ready to serve with curd for lunch. Enjoy!!!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Kheera Paratha turns your day joyful.