What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "say hello to my bowl of soup" recipe. You can cook "say hello to my bowl of soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- Use 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- You need 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- You need of Mini Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Use 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" turns your day cheerful.