What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky chicken and pepperoni parmesan bake recipe. You can cook garlicky chicken and pepperoni parmesan bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake:
- Get 6 medium of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Get 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get of garlic salt and pepper.
- Get 1 can of Spaghetti sauce.
- Get 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile Boil spaghetti noodles to desire tenderness..
- Lightly coat chicken in Italian bread crumbs. Pan fry chicken in extra virgin olive oil til done. Drain..
- When noodles are done. Combine with half of butter, minced garlic, garlic salt and pepper, and italian seasoning. Mix well in put into a shallow dish. Crumble rest of butter on top of noodles..
- Layer with pepperoni..
- Layer with chicken. (I used less chicken and more pepperoni).
- Then layer with spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Then sprinkle with cheeses. Baked for 30-45 mins or until sauce is bubbling..
Transfer the chicken to plates, sprinkle with the parsley and serve. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice in a small saucepan; cook over low heat until almost all the butter has melted. Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Garlicky Chicken and pepperoni Parmesan bake turns your day cheerful.