What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Chocolate Caramel Muffins recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Caramel Muffins recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate caramel muffins recipe. To make chocolate caramel muffins you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Chocolate Caramel Muffins:
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- Take 150 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 130 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 20 g of dairy and gluten free cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder.
- You need 100 g of dairy free milk chocolate chips/chocolate bar chopped up.
- Take 6 tablespoons of dairy free caramel sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Chocolate Caramel Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Mix until well combined Stir in the chocolate chips Line a muffin tin with paper cases Place one tablespoon of the muffin mix in the bottom of each of the paper cases.
- Drizzle a little caramel sauce in the middle of the muffin Top each muffin with another tablespoon of mixture Bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool before enjoying.
Who doesn't enjoy a chocolate chip muffins? These muffins are delicious with a drizzle of caramel to make them even more indulgent. This chocolate caramel latte muffins recipe will make you never want to go back to any old chocolate muffin. It's absolutely a dream come true for latte lovers, coffee lovers, chocoholics, caramel lovers. Muffins can take you from breakfast to dessert and every snack in between, so line up the tins and get a batch (or two) going.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Caramel Muffins turns your day cheerful.