Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Turrai ke sabzi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Turrai ke sabzi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turrai ke sabzi recipe. You can cook turrai ke sabzi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Turrai ke sabzi:
- Provide 1/3 of cupOil.
- Get 1 of tspCumin.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Get 0.25 kg of Turrai.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 of tspTurmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Bhuna masala.
- Use Pinch of Sour salt.
- Take 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of chopped Corriender.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Turrai ke sabzi:
- At first cut all vegetables and put aside….
- Now add oil in a pan then cumin and chopped slices of onion… Let them golden brown.
- Now when onions golden brown then add turrai, tomato slices, Bhuna masala, sour salt, turmeric powder curry leaves and broil it for 2 to 3 min….
- Now add salt and broil it for 5 min.
- Now cover and let it cook until tenderize it will take 10 to 15 min.
- Then serve.
Ja comptem els dies per a que arribi el Gran Concert Eugenial: Turrai. Beetroot Fry Sabzi Recipe Chukandar Ki Sabji Recipe. Gobi Kay Parathe Mooli Ke Parathe And Bhoni Chutney By Chef Samina. Making gatte ki sabzi does take some time. What you get after some effort and time is a really delicious and spicy gatte ki sabzi, which can be relished with some roti or steamed.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Turrai ke sabzi makes your day cheerful.