Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Feta and Cucumber Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Feta and Cucumber Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to feta and cucumber salad recipe. To cook feta and cucumber salad you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Feta and Cucumber Salad:
- Get 2 of Diced English Cucumbers.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Pomegranate pearls.
- Prepare 50 Grams of Feta Cheese(crumbled).
- Use 2 teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Get of Microgreens handful (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Feta and Cucumber Salad:
- In a mixing bowl, add cucumber and pomegranate, give a gentle toss to mix..
- Add in the feta crumbles, mix again..
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, mix till incorporated..
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with some micro-greens and serve..
This Cucumber feta salad definitely has scrumptious Greek flare. The feta paired with lemon-balsamic dressing make you want to eat and eat and eat some more, which is perfectly ok because it's a super healthy salad. This salad has honeydew melon, cucumber, red onion, dill, feta cheese, and a light lemon dressing. It's simple, refreshing and perfect for summertime. If any salad screams summertime, beaches, barbecues and picnics, it's this watermelon, cucumber and feta salad.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Feta and Cucumber Salad turns your day joyful.