What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Cucumber Raita recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cucumber Raita recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber raita recipe. You can have cucumber raita using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Cucumber Raita:
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped cucumber.
- Take 1 cup of fresh curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chaat masala powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black Salt.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Cucumber Raita:
- Peel and finely chop cucumber and onionand green chillies..
- Take curd in bowl and mix it till smooth..
- Add jeera pawder, chat masala, red chilli powder, salt, black salt and coriander leaves..
- Mix well and serve cucumber raita..
Cucumber Raita is one of the quintessential side dishes in Indian cooking. It is ever present on restaurant menus and equally so in homes across India. Jump To Section What Is Raita? Easy Cucumber Raita Recipe Raita is a traditional yogurt-based condiment from India. Salted yogurt (dahi) is mixed with herbs.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cucumber Raita turns your day cheerful.