Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Peanuts Chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Peanuts Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanuts chutney recipe. To make peanuts chutney you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Peanuts Chutney:
- Provide 1 cup of Peanuts.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Musterd.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hing.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Peanuts Chutney:
- Take a pan. Add peanuts and fry until slightly browned. Remove them in a plate..
- Add some water and grind to make a smooth chutney. Let the peanuts and other ingredients cool. Transfer them in a grinder along with tamarind and salt.heat oil in a pan..
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and hing and let them crackle for a few seconds. Pour the tempering over the chutney and mix well. Serve the chutney with dosa, idli..
Peanut chutney is a delicious condiment that compliments many South Indian dishes such as dosa, idli, and medhu vada. This chutney also makes a great spicy spread for sandwiches. This creamy peanut coconut chutney is a hit. Perfect for idli, dosa or anything you might want to Because peanut does a magic here bringing in the creamy thickness to chutney. Peanut chutney or Shenga chutney or Kadlekai chutney recipe explained with step by step pictures and video.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Peanuts Chutney makes your day joyful.