Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Vickys Kedgeree (No Eggs for Jack) GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vickys Kedgeree (No Eggs for Jack) GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys kedgeree (no eggs for jack) gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys kedgeree (no eggs for jack) gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Vickys Kedgeree (No Eggs for Jack) GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 225 grams of smoked haddock fillets.
- You need 225 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 25 grams of sunflower or olive spread / butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 175 grams of basmati rice.
- Get 120 ml of boiling water.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take of (4 hard boiled eggs, chopped, optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Vickys Kedgeree (No Eggs for Jack) GF DF EF SF NF:
- Pour the milk in a pan and add the haddock and bay leaf.
- Cook over a medium low heat for 10 minutes then remove the fish and strain the milk but reserve the milk.
- Melt the butter in another pan and add the ground spices.
- Stir in the rice and cook in the spices for a minute.
- Add the strained milk to the rice pan along with the boiling water.
- Bring to the boil then cover and turn down to low until the rice absorbs all of the liquid.
- Flake the fish and mix through the rice with the chopped parsley.
- Traditionally you'd add in 4 chopped, hard-boiled eggs too but they're optional.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Vickys Kedgeree (No Eggs for Jack) GF DF EF SF NF turns your day cheerful.