What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Hummus recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Hummus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus recipe. To make hummus you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Hummus:
- Get 2 cans of chickpeas.
- Take 120 ml of lemon juice.
- Provide 120 ml of tahini.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Hummus:
- Blend together the tahini and lemon juice.
- Finely dice the garlic.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, cumin and salt to the tahini mixture. Blend together.
- Drain the chickpeas, add half to the tahini mixture and blend. Add the remaining chickpeas and blend again until thick and smooth.
- Add water by the tablespoon until desired consistency is achieved.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve with topping of olive oil and paprika.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 1week.
Hummus is a delicious Lebanese dip. It's usually eaten on pita bread any time of the day, with any meal. It's made with chick peas, garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Find the best hummus recipes at Allrecipes.com. Find the best hummus recipes at Allrecipes.com.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Hummus makes your day joyful.