Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Nile fish fillet with bread crumbs recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Nile fish fillet with bread crumbs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nile fish fillet with bread crumbs recipe. You can have nile fish fillet with bread crumbs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Nile fish fillet with bread crumbs:
- Get of nile fillet (or you can have any fish fillet).
- Take of mayonnaise 4 tbsp. (low fat).
- Get half of lemon juice.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of side vegetables: zuccini and green capsicum with olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Nile fish fillet with bread crumbs:
- Pat dry your fish fillet and put salt and pepper on both side..
- To prepare the dressing: mix the mayonnaise, lemon, dried oregano, dried rosemary, salt and pepper together..
- For the bread crumbs: i used the ready made biscottes multicereales and i just smash it using mortal and pestle. 😉. You can use any breadcrumbs available..
- Arrange the fish fillet in your baking pan and put the dressing on top of the fish..
- Add the breadcrumbs and then a drizzle of butter..
- For my side dish vegetables: i put some zuccini and green capsicum already dressed with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 450°f for 20 min and serve it with lemon lime and brown rice..
Tender tilapia fillets are lightly coated in a Ranch dressing paste and seasoned breadcrumbs, and pan-fried in butter until golden brown. I dredged the fish in flour, then egg whites, then the breading mixture (bread crumbs & ranch mix only). And instead of frying it, I sprayed a baking dish with Pam. Home » Recipes » Main Courses » Baked Salmon Fillet Recipe with Bread Crumbs. This breadcrumb crusted baked fish fillet is simple and easy using frozen fish and simple ingredients you probably have in your pantry like breadcrumbs.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Nile fish fillet with bread crumbs turns your day cheerful.