Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy "Merry Me" Margarita recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent "Merry Me" Margarita recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "merry me" margarita recipe. To make "merry me" margarita you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing "Merry Me" Margarita:
- Provide of alcohol.
- Provide 6 oz of tequila silver.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of orange liqueur.
- Take 1/2 oz of whipped vodka.
- Provide of liquids.
- Take 6 oz of margarita mix.
- Use 6 oz of cranberry juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of grenadine.
- Get 4 oz of club soda **.
- Use of toppings.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of sparkling sugar.
- Get 4 of strawberries.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 can of maraschino cherry **.
- Provide 4 tsp of msch cherry juice **.
- Use of tools.
- Provide 1 of paper plate.
- Provide 4 of martini glasses.
- You need 1 of knife (any size).
- Prepare 1 of jigger or shot glass.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing "Merry Me" Margarita:
- all ingredients marked with ** are optional ingredients. measurements are based on the assumption that 1 shot glass is equivalent to 1.5 ounces. serving sizes are based on using martini glasses, not margarita glasses..
- pour salt and sparkling sugar mixture onto a flat paper plate. Use your finger to mix evenly together.
- cut the lime and rub it around the entire lip of each martini glass.
- roll the coated lip of the glass in the salt/sugar mixture until lip is thoroughly coated.
- cut strawberry into slices, make a small cut to place strawberry on the lip of the glass.
- measure and pour all alcohol & liquids into a large shaker, pour in a fair amount of ice, shake well. ** if using optional ingredient club soda, do not add into this mixture **.
- use the strainer portion of mixer to pour the mixture into prepared martini glasses.
- ** top drinks with 1 maraschino, 1 teaspoon of the maraschino liquid from the jar, and top off the glass with the club soda. soda should be added last and not shaken **.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your "Merry Me" Margarita turns your day joyful.