What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete Pesto parmigiana recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pesto parmigiana recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto parmigiana recipe. You can have pesto parmigiana using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Pesto parmigiana:
- You need of See recipe for pesto.
- Get 1 of large aubergine.
- Get 250 g of mozzarella, chopped and left to drain well.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Pesto parmigiana:
- Wash, slice and dry aubergine well using kitchen paper. Fry in a little oil until brown on both sides. Set a side and drain well on kitchen paper.
- Preheat oven to 180. Start to layer the parmigiana in an oven proof baking tray. Aubergine, pesto, mozzarella and Parmesan, sprinkle of salt.
- Continue until all ingredients are finished. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes. Leave to rest for a while then enjoy 😊.
A classic Italian favorite changed up a bit with a panko crust, farfalle pasta, and pesto. Aubergine parmigiana is one of the most iconic Italian dishes. Aubergine parmigiana is a great appetiser or side dish. It also works really well for lunch, especially if served with a green salad. Authentic Eggplant Parmesan (Parmigiana Di Melanzane).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pesto parmigiana makes your day joyful.