What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Makki/ maize methi dosa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Makki/ maize methi dosa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makki/ maize methi dosa recipe. You can have makki/ maize methi dosa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Makki/ maize methi dosa:
- Get 2 cup of Maize flour / Makki atta.
- Use 3/4 cup of methi leaves (fenugreek).
- Take 1 of small onion with green chilli chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds ( optional).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Take 1 pkt of Eno.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Makki/ maize methi dosa:
- Take a big bowl add all ingredients one by one and with water make a smooth lump free batter.
- Heat and Grease non stick tawa. Mix eno with sprinkle water in the batter.spread a ladle full batter spread on tawa when it seems colour change again sprinkle oil on it and flip the side crisp both sides on a low flame.make all dosa like that.
- When u spread batter the flame should be slow otherwise difficult to spread in round shape. Serve hot with chutney, pickle or butter a the curd..
So dish out in a new avatar by adding some chopped methi (fenugreek) leaves. You can go ahead and add any other greens of your choice. Serve these soft and fluffy treats along with sambar and chutney. Makki ki roti is also called as Makki di roti and is the Punjabi term for these famous maize flour bread. Cornmeal or maize flour (makki ka atta) is used to make these breads. makki ki roti is an unleavened bread and can be made in a tandoor or on a tawa (griddle).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Makki/ maize methi dosa turns your day cheerful.