Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Anda (egg) patatha recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Anda (egg) patatha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anda (egg) patatha recipe. You can cook anda (egg) patatha using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Anda (egg) patatha:
- Use 1 of frozen paratha (can be purchased I'm the greet aisle with frozen pizza bases and puff pastry).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- Get Pinch of cumin and coriander powder.
- Use of Grated mozzarella cheese (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Anda (egg) patatha:
- Heat a non stick pan and fry the paratha until done on one side only.
- Flip and fry the other side only half way.
- Remove the paratha and put on a plate.
- Melt some butter.
- Whisk all the ingredients (salt, green chillies, onion, pepper, cumin, coriander, cheese) into the egg and fry as you would an omelette. Sprinkle the cheese..
- Take the cooked side of the paratha and put on the egg and press down.roll it up like a pancake. And fry the other side till done.
- Cut into triangles and seve while hot. Perfect savoury. Breakfast brunch or light supper.
But, this method to make anda paratha with whole wheat flour is so different but easy to prepare. See why this is a healthy Indian egg paratha? Made from eggs and whole wheat flour which are both. How to add egg and fold the egg paratha. Before going onto your next step, break an egg to a small glass bowl, season with salt and lightly beat it with a fork.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Anda (egg) patatha turns your day cheerful.