Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks recipe. You can cook portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks:
- Take 2 sheets of puff pastry.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 C of creme fraiche.
- Use 2 Tbsp of orange zest.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks:
- Spread puff pastry sheets with a rolling pin. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lightly rub it in, spreading it evenly.
- Roll up both pastry sheets tightly, large end facing you, and cut each into 6 even pieces.
- Stand up each piece on its end and flatten down with fingers, place discs in standard muffin pan. Using fingers, spread each piece into a cup shape using the pan as a mold. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 200 in oven on top shelf..
- Custard mix: In a medium sized bowl mix together eggs, sugar, vanilla, creme fraiche and orange zest..
- Get muffin tray out of the oven and using a spoon push back the pastry into the mold and into its cup shape so it can hold the custard. Fill each shell almost to the top with custard mix. Put custard-filled pastry shells back into the oven on top shelf and bake for 8-10 minutes. Move tarts onto wire rack to cool..
How to make portuguese custard tarts: Place the puff pastry over a table dusted with flour. Dust the pastry with a little more flour and roll out the pastry into a rectangle shape with a rolling. Our slimming friendly Portuguese Custard Tarts will sort out any patisserie craving – the perfect treat if you're counting calories or following a plan like Weight Watchers! You'll love Portugal's Pasteis de Nata, delicious custard tarts with a delicate puff pastry! Follow Chef Philippe's easy recipe with step-by-step, illustrated instructions.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Portuguese custard tarts #minicookpadcooks turns your day joyful.