Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Raw Mango Chutney with mint & Coriander recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Raw Mango Chutney with mint & Coriander recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango chutney with mint & coriander recipe. You can cook raw mango chutney with mint & coriander using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Raw Mango Chutney with mint & Coriander:
- Get 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of raw mango.
- Get 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black Rock Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Raw Mango Chutney with mint & Coriander:
- Separate mint & Coriander leaves from the stem and wash them..
- Peel mango and chopped..
- In a grinder add mango, mint & Coriander leaves, onion, tomato, garlic, lemon juice, black salt, chat masala..
- Also add few tsp of water to blend..
- Transfer to a bowl. Serve.
I have added very little amount of Sugar too to make this. How to make mint and mango chutney: Peel the mangoes and remove their stones. Grind the mint leaves, chopped onion, green chillies and mango pulp together into a fine paste. Mango Chutney with Mint Recipe, Learn how to make Mango Chutney with Mint (absolutely delicious recipe of Mango Chutney with Mint ingredients and cooking method) About Mango Chutney Recipe Aam Ki Chutney: Chutney made from ambiya, mint and garlic.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Raw Mango Chutney with mint & Coriander makes your day cheerful.