What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for best Chutney Sausage Rolls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chutney Sausage Rolls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chutney sausage rolls recipe. To cook chutney sausage rolls you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Prepare 1 sheet of gluten and dairy free pastry.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Provide 400 g of minced pork.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Provide of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsps of tomato chutney ** (see recipe).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Chutney Sausage Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Unroll the pastry sheet.
- Mix together the minced pork, garlic, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper generously Cut the pastry rectangle in half so you have two long thinner rectangles Divide the pork filling in half and place in the centre of the two pastry sheets.
- Top with the tomato chutney Tightly roll the pastry round the sausage meat and chutney.
- Cut into six sausage rolls Score the top with a sharp knife.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and brush the top with the beaten egg Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chutney Sausage Rolls turns your day cheerful.