Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Breakfast Pesto Flatbreads recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Breakfast Pesto Flatbreads recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pesto flatbreads recipe. You can have breakfast pesto flatbreads using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Breakfast Pesto Flatbreads:
- Get 2 of gluten free flatbreads or pitta breads.
- You need 2 of tsps dairy free pesto (see recipe).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get handful of rocket.
- Use 8 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Use 2 tbsps of dairy free cheese shavings.
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Breakfast Pesto Flatbreads:
- Grill the gluten free flatbreads – if you are using a pitta bread make a small hole to deflate the pitta Spread the dairy free basil pesto on top.
- Heat some cooking oil in a large shallow pan Crack in the two eggs and fry until the yolk is still runny – about 3 minutes.
- Place the eggs onto each flatbread Top with the rocket, tomatoes, dairy free cheese shavings and season with salt and pepper.
These quick flatbreads are made with store-bought whole grain naan that I topped with. Enjoy this easy dinner recipe using roasted belle peppers. This meal will make this a repeat recipe in your house. Celebrate National Hot Breakfast Month with this delicious breakfast pizza with Canadian bacon Roasted Asparagus + Pesto Grilled Naan Pizza. One of my biggest issues with having no full sized.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Breakfast Pesto Flatbreads turns your day joyful.