Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy 2 Ingredient Cookies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent 2 Ingredient Cookies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 2 ingredient cookies recipe. To cook 2 ingredient cookies you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty 2 Ingredient Cookies:
- You need 2 large of bananas.
- Provide 250 grams of coconut.
- Provide 4 tbsp of cane sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing 2 Ingredient Cookies:
- Peel and cut the bananas in large chunks. Mix them into a paste using a mixer, blender, whisk, fork or whatever you have at hand..
- This step is optional. You can add 3-4 tablespoons of sugar or honey or the eqivalent of the sweetener of your choice, or skip this step all together..
- Add the coconut and mix it with a wooden spoon (or any tool). At this point you should have a non-sticky, maleable composition..
- Cover your tray with a cooking paper. Make up the cookies from the paste and set them in the tray..
- Cook the cookies in a preheated oven to 180°F celsius for about 20 minutes..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your 2 Ingredient Cookies turns your day cheerful.