Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms recipe. To make fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms:
- Provide 300 g of fusilli (dry weight).
- Get 1 stalk of brocolli.
- Provide 2 cups of baby arugula.
- Take 250 g of cremini mushrooms.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 4 of anchovy fillets.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms:
- Slice mushrooms thinly. Slice brocolli stalk into florets. Boil water and cook fusilli (around 5 minutes). Drain, wash with cold water, and set aside..
- Pound whole garlic and anchovy fillets with a mortar and pestle until mashed into a paste..
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Add mashed garlic and anchovies. Sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add mushrooms to the pan. Sauté for 3 minutes. Transfer contents of pan into a bowl..
- Using the same pan, sauté brocolli florets for 5 minutes. Add white wine and water to deglaze. Cover and alow brocolli to steam for 10 minutes or until tender..
- Over low heat, combine pasta with garlic, anchovies, mushrooms and brocolli. Add baby arugula and mix well. Season with salt and pepper..
The broccoli in this pasta sauce is a tasty and nutritious swap for the usual pesto herbs. Cover and cook on high, stirring once halfway through, until the. This dish is also delicious with just onion and bacon (or pancetta or sausage). All Reviews for Fusilli with Bacon, Onions, and Mushrooms. Shortly before sauce is ready, add fusilli to boiling water; stir to prevent sticking.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms makes your day cheerful.