What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Mango chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Mango chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chutney recipe. You can have mango chutney using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Mango chutney:
- Get 1 of Raw mango cut in cubes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Finely chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rai/black mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Mango chutney:
- Heat sugar water and lemon juice in a pan..
- Cook till sugar dissolves..
- Add all above listed ingredients in the sugar syrup..
- Cook in a low flame..
- Stir occasionally till it thickness and water drives out..
- A finger leaking chutney ready to eat..
It is really good served with cold ham, poultry or game – or, of course, any kind of curry. Mango chutney is the classic accompaniment to curry – try making your own with one of our simple recipes. In a large large stainless steel saucepan over high heat, combine the apples, mangoes, sugar, onions, vinegar and ginger. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Add lemon juice, mustard powder, chilli powder and salt.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Mango chutney makes your day joyful.