What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Almond oatmeal agave cookies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Almond oatmeal agave cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond oatmeal agave cookies recipe. To make almond oatmeal agave cookies you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Almond oatmeal agave cookies:
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Almond oatmeal agave cookies:
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Whisk all other ingredients in another bowl until one constancy then fold it into the dry components with silicon spatula.
- Roll into 10 to 16 balls depending on desired size on a greased sheet pan..
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes at 375°.
They have a little extra chewiness from the coconut, my all-time favorite flavor of almond extract (it stems from my chemistry days… a story for another time), and dark chocolate. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and stir in vanilla and orange zest. In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, falxseed meal, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. This flourless dessert recipe is kid-approved and healthy enough to eat for breakfast or an after school snack!. Want a few other healthy oatmeal recipes??
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Almond oatmeal agave cookies turns your day cheerful.