Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete Hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin recipe. You can have hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin:
- Use 2 of sockeye salmon fillets.
- Take of Marinade.
- Prepare 30 ml of soy sauce.
- Use 20 ml of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Beetroot and potato gratin.
- Prepare 220 g of beetroots (4 medium beetroots).
- Take 220 g of baking potatoes (2 medium potatoes).
- You need 350 ml of veg stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get of Watercress for garnish (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin:
- Mix all of the ingredients from the marinade section. In a small container cover bith salmon filllets. Leave it aside for an hour..
- To make gratin you will need to slice beets and potatoes very thin. Mandaline is very helpfull..
- Brush inside of the small roasting tray with the olive oil (ideal for it are small aluminium Bbq trays). Next, start layering sliced beetroots and potatoes.
- Mix the veg stock with horseradish, salt and pepper. Cover the veggies with the mixture.
- Place it on pre heated Bbq and cook it on the low direct heat for about an hour till beetroots are soft and liquid is reduced down. Set it aside in a warm place or just bring back on the heat before serving..
- Add in alder wood chips to the charcoal. Keep the heat low. Place the marinated salmon on a Bbq fish trays and set it on the grill. Close the lid and let it cook for about 20 / 25 min till the salmon fillets reach temp. 65 ° C..
No fish is more receptive to smoke than salmon. This recipe creates an elegant, delicate, moist piece of salmon with a hint of sweet, salt, and garlic. Mix together the salt and sugar and sprinkle liberally over the fish on all sides. Wash the cure from the salmon with cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper. Drain then slice once slightly cooled.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Hot smoked sockeye salmon with beetroot and potato gratin turns your day cheerful.