Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Zalouk salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Zalouk salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zalouk salad recipe. You can have zalouk salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Zalouk salad:
- Take 1 of medium sized Aubergine.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic crushed.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Zalouk salad:
- Chop the aubergine into small cubes. Add to a pan with garlic, salt and the olive oil..
- Cook on a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the chopped tomato, paprika, cumin, pepper and chili flakes. Stir to combine and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley or coriander and serve with any grain as a warm salad..
The zalouk salad was absolutely delicious – packed with cumin, ginger, tomato and soft aubergine. The green pepper and tomato salad packed a punch, and complemented the chicken tagine well. Salad: Zalouk (roasted aubergine with spices). Soup Out of everything we made, the Zalouk salad was probably our favorite as it had managed to turn such a simple dish (roaster aubergine) to a rich. Moroccan cold salads are a large part of the meal.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Zalouk salad makes your day joyful.