Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty No bake cashew cookie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent No bake cashew cookie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cashew cookie recipe. To make no bake cashew cookie you need 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty No bake cashew cookie:
- Get 220 grams of cashew nuts.
- You need 230 grams of unsweetened dates, deseeded.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing No bake cashew cookie:
- Grind the cashews in a food processor until fine powder. Add the dates and continue to blend until smooth. Combine the mixture in a bowl and mix it using hands to form a sticky paste..
- Line a food container or a baking tin with cling film and press the mixture evenly. Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours..
- Cut into bars. Cover the bars with greaseproof paper or cling film and store in an airtight container for upto 1 week..
This is a fun and flexible cookie. No bake cookies are the bomb. For the record, they nor the word "bomb" will ever go out of style. My mother can attest that no bakes are my kryptonite. I'm rendered defenseless in their presence.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your No bake cashew cookie turns your day cheerful.